I have made every effort to ensure that the packing materials used are recyclable, or made from reused materials. In the case of the notebooks and sticker packs, I have reused old plastic packaging to create the bags. These are mostly from old greetings cards, calendars, etc.
Branded & Other Materials
In the interest of transparency, I have included a list of all the brands I have used to create this line of merchandise. This will make it easier to determine the level of eco-friendliness if you wish to research these things further.
- Caran D’Ache gouache paints
- Boldmere acrylic colour Titanium White
- Gelly Roll metallic gel pens
- Paper Mate water based markers
- Daler Rowney watercolour paper
- Tiger black ink stamp pad
- Stamps by GetStamped.co.uk
- Compliments slips printed at home using Epson ink
- Colour printer paper from Aldi
- WHSmith narrow ruled refill pad
- WHSmith squared pad
- Wilko graph paper pad
- Washi tape